Saturday, July 5, 2008

Runt

Many of you have been keeping up with me via text messaging since talking has not been an option. I just wanted to let you know that for the past couple of days my phone has been having some issues. I'm afraid I'm going to have to lay her to rest. So, if you have sent me unanswered texts in the past few days, that is most likely the reason. Even when I am not able to answer them, Doug keeps track. Should have a replacement by later today. If not, I'll let you know. While I'm on here ...

A few other quick notes:
-I am feeling much better this morning mentally, emotionally, and physically.
-My first home feeding went great last night - no nausea or vomiting. Feeding makes me sound like some sort of animal. I just can't figure out what kind since, at this point, I envy the runt of any litter! That will change soon, though, praise the Lord!
-Thank you so much for all your generosity. You have given in many ways, and if I have not thanked you personally with an email or we haven't sent a thank-you card, please know that what you have done from gas cards to smoothies to music and everything outside and in between has been and continues to be so appreciated. My family gives thanks corporately often. It is my desire today that you feel our appreciation in a very personal way. We are so grateful to every single one of you.
-I sense your prayers. They are paramount. One of my favorite songs by Watermark is called More Than You'll Ever Know. The lines that jump out at me these days are ...

You'll never know what it means to me
Just to know you've been on your knees for me
Oh, you have blessed my life
More than you'll ever know

Thank you for getting on your knees for me at a time when it is often too physically straining to accomplish myself. Thank you for loving me so well.

I love you all, but God loves you better. That brings me back to one of my favorites ...

"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge - that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." -Esphesians 3:17-19

I pray it for all of us.

No comments: